8 Signs That You May Need Roofing Services in Crescent Springs, Kentucky
A new roof may not be the most visible home improvement you can make, but possibly the most valuable. In addition to stopping leaks and gutter problems, roofing services can address additional issues through preventative maintenance like identifying areas of wear and tear, potential gutter issues and sections vulnerable to future leaks. Read more for 8 signs that you may need roofing or roof repair in Crescent Springs, Kentucky.
Every homeowner should know how to identify the 8 signs that indicate it may be time to call a roofing company in Crescent Springs, KY:
- Areas of the roof are sagging
- Signs of water damage or leakage on the interior of your home
- Dark spots or trails across the ceiling dry wall
- You can see areas of light peeking through the roof into the interior of your home
- Signs of moisture, rot or mold
- Missing or broken shingles
- Loose material around the chimney, vents or pipes
- Massive amounts of shingle granules around the gutters
Superior roofing services from Chris Hollon Construction provides a customized solution for a competitive price. We use only the highest quality materials to help extend the life of your roof, gutters and insulation in Crescent Springs, KY:
We recommend 2 of the best gutter drainage protection systems on the market. One is Leaf Relief by Ply Gem, which is considered to be the most effective gutter protection available. The other is RapidFlow Gutter Drainage Protection, another quality system that keeps leaves and debris from clogging your gutters.
Ice Damming and Insulation
2 systems are critical in helping prevent damaging ice damming (when snow melts on the roof, then refreezes near the gutters ultimately damaging your roof and shingles); proper attic insulation and ventilation. A properly vented roof will allow the attic temperature to stay cold enough to reduce edge melting and refreeze. A properly insulated attic, using blown-in quality insulation, will keep heat inside your home further reducing the chance that snow will melt and refreeze around the edges of your roof.
There are numerous shingle choices, all offering exceptional quality and strong warranties. Quality shingles require little to no maintenance and look beautiful throughout the year.
Whether you need a new roof or gutter repair in Crescent Springs, KY, all of our work is focused on your satisfaction – if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
A roof is nothing to play around with. Choose the right roofing contractor and you have a roof that will last for twenty years or more. Otherwise, you have a headache that never ends. Best case, a few nails in the wrong place and you are faced with costly repairs. Worst case and your expensive investment disappears with the first big storm.
If you are looking for a roofing contractor in Crescent Springs, Kentucky, then your choice is Chris Hollon Construction, but how do you know if you need a new roof? Check for signs of a worn roof after any storm. Look for:
- Dripping water or wet insulation in the attic
- Water stains on ceilings in the upper floor
- Peeling paint on walls and ceilings
- Shingles that look worn or missing
- Large amounts of shingle granules in gutters or downspouts
Discovering a bad roof early is your best insurance against costly repairs. Keep your Crescent Springs, KY roofing looking great! Factors that can affect the integrity of your roof include:
- Heat and ultraviolet rays from the sun
- Rain that backs up under shingles and rots underlayment
- High winds can lift shingles and blow rain and trash under them
- Falling limbs can damage shingles. Leaves can eventually lead to rot
- Wind can break or even remove shingles
Your Roofing Contractor in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
If in doubt, don’t delay. Chris Hollon will answer your call and set up an appointment to evaluate your roof. All roofs may look the same, but not so with a roofing contractor and there are many factors and considerations. A quality contractor such as Chris Hollon will help you make the right choice for your Crescent Springs, KY roof. These factors include:
- Many styles, colors, durability, warranty and installations
- Architectural shingles provide a custom look and a longer life
- Special adhesives for areas subject to high winds
Tile, Rubber and Steel Roofing
Removal of the old roof and preparation for the new roof by a quality roofing contractor in Crescent Springs, KY. This is a lot to take in. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone if you contact the best roofing contractor in the Cincinnati and Norther Kentucky areas - Chris Hollon Construction. Chris Hollon doesn’t just claim to be the best roofer in Crescent Springs, KY; he has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. He earned these credentials for his family owned roofing business by providing quality work and standing behind it.
Chris Hollon will meet with you and bring his years of experience to help guide you. Then, he will commit to a start and completion date. Only high quality materials and qualified personnel will be used on your roof. He will ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum and your property is kept clean. Finally, he will follow up and stand behind the warranty on your new roof. These are the things that make Chris Hollon the greatest roofing contractor in Crescent Springs, Kentucky.
Don’t delay. Contact Chris Hollon Construction today and schedule a consultation about a roofing or roof repair in Crescent Springs, KY.
Chris Hollon Construction will always:
- Meet with you to understand your vision, discuss your budget and provide a free consultation.
- Provide architecture and design assistance adding outdoor and indoor curb appeal to realize your dream home.
- Commit to project kick-off and completion on time.
- Arrange for delivery of required materials. Ensure a skilled, trained and careful set of workers are assigned to your job.
- Maintain a clean job site. We keep in mind that it’s your home, not a construction zone.
- Direct on site team to clean up during and after the job is complete, taking care to dispose of waste in a safe and suitable manner.
- Follow up to ensure you are satisfied with the job done.
Timely and cost-efficient home improvements can maintain and increase the value of your Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati home. For a free home improvement consultation, contact Chris Hollon Construction online or call 859-307-4895 today.
Chris Hollon Construction is boldly committed to being the best home improvement contractor in Greater Cincinnati. We intend to do so by offering the best service and quality for a price that is fair to everyone. Meanwhile we ourselves will continue to train and learn about the latest home technologies and market trends so we can always offer our customers the best solutions available. We will back every job with a commitment to the quality our work and we will not rest until our customer is satisfied.
Thanks for considering Chris Hollon Construction for your next project!
- Chris Hollon
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in our service and would like a free quote, or you would simply like to inquire more information about our services please fill out the short form below and we will get in touch with you soon. Give us a call at 859.307.4895.