Basement remodeling can often times seem like a task that can be handled by the regular do-it-yourselfer. That is, until you actually begin the project and realize the work you’ve just undertaken.
When you reach that ever so special epiphany, contact our company and we will pick up where you left off. The finished product will be well worth the phone call.
An addition not only increases comfort, it can also increase your home’s resale value. Whether you seek basement finishing and remodeling or would like to extend your living space with an extra room, consider a few factors before deciding whether an addition is the right move:
- Evaluate the addition cost versus overall return: one of the best ways to determine if an addition will be cost effective is to measure the return on investment (ROI). Generally, homeowners can recover between 50% to 85% of their net expenses.
- Consider which rooms garner the highest returns: a new kitchen or bathroom remodel will usually deliver the best return on investment when it comes to selling your home. However, expanded family rooms and even home offices can mean bigger bucks as well.
- Understand that geographic location is important: where you live will impact how much you can get from certain type of additions to your home. Also consider the neighborhood. Determine whether additions such as a sunroom will be more valuable, or will basement remodeling make more sense to increase the value of your home.
- Determine how long you plan to live in your home. If your intent is to live in your home for several years, a room addition will not only add value to your home, but bring you more enjoyment and space for comfort.
Chris Hollon Construction will always:
- Meet with you to understand your vision, discuss your budget and provide a free consultation.
- Provide architecture and design assistance adding outdoor and indoor curb appeal to realize your dream home.
- Commit to project kick-off and completion on time.
- Arrange for delivery of required materials. Ensure a skilled, trained and careful set of workers are assigned to your job.
- Maintain a clean job site. We keep in mind that it’s your home, not a construction zone.
- Direct on site team to clean up during and after the job is complete, taking care to dispose of waste in a safe and suitable manner.
- Follow up to ensure you are satisfied with the job done.
Timely and cost-efficient home improvements can maintain and increase the value of your Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati home. For a free home improvement consultation, contact Chris Hollon Construction online or call 859-307-4895 today.
Chris Hollon Construction is boldly committed to being the best home improvement contractor in Greater Cincinnati. We intend to do so by offering the best service and quality for a price that is fair to everyone. Meanwhile we ourselves will continue to train and learn about the latest home technologies and market trends so we can always offer our customers the best solutions available. We will back every job with a commitment to the quality our work and we will not rest until our customer is satisfied.
Thanks for considering Chris Hollon Construction for your next project!
- Chris Hollon
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in our service and would like a free quote, or you would simply like to inquire more information about our services please fill out the short form below and we will get in touch with you soon. Give us a call at 859.307.4895.