A gorgeous kitchen and bath is what sells a home; if yours is still parked in the 1980s or even earlier, you may be due for home improvement and remodeling.
Aside from the desire to attract buyers at some point, a new kitchen with updated appliances and an intuitive layout will make your culinary delights more appealing. Plus, family and friends will enjoy quality time gathered comfortably around the kitchen hearth.
When it comes to a bathroom remodel you can transform your outdated bathroom to offer a spa-like, peaceful retreat – you are only limited by your imagination.
Even if you don’t plan to put your home on the market today, a kitchen and bath update will provide you and your family with years of enjoyment – an invaluable return on investment.
Kitchen & bath remodels are important to helping you maintain the design integrity of your home and possible resale value down the road. Trust Chris Hollon Construction to deliver a customized solution using the highest quality appliances and materials for a competitive price.
5 Steps To a Beautiful New Kitchen & Bath
Pre-planning your bath and kitchen update can help make the remodeling process run smoothly. Before engaging a home improvement contractor, go through these steps:
- Know what you can spend: before you shop for materials, define a budget so you can select appliances and materials you can afford.
- Evaluate your style: the goal is to create a new kitchen & bath that complements your current style. Consider how the rest of your home is decorated to help guide you.
- Look at other homes: have you seen kitchen or bath finishing and remodeling that you love? Take photos if you can or browse home interiors magazines to get an idea of the style, design and materials you would like to see in your home.
- Learn more about appliances and materials: recognize the benefits of installing energy efficient appliances or durable and eco-friendly countertop surfaces.
- Shop around to find the best home improvement contractor: Ask around for references and get estimates from a few recommended home improvement contractors. Don’t let price be the only factor that governs your final choice. Instead try to find a kitchen and bath remodeling professional who understands your vision of the planned renovations and can deliver accordingly.
Chris Hollon Construction will always:
- Meet with you to understand your vision, discuss your budget and provide a free consultation.
- Provide architecture and design assistance adding outdoor and indoor curb appeal to realize your dream home.
- Commit to project kick-off and completion on time.
- Arrange for delivery of required materials. Ensure a skilled, trained and careful set of workers are assigned to your job.
- Maintain a clean job site. We keep in mind that it’s your home, not a construction zone.
- Direct on site team to clean up during and after the job is complete, taking care to dispose of waste in a safe and suitable manner.
- Follow up to ensure you are satisfied with the job done.
Timely and cost-efficient home improvements can maintain and increase the value of your Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati home. For a free home improvement consultation, contact Chris Hollon Construction online or call 859-307-4895 today.
Chris Hollon Construction is boldly committed to being the best home improvement contractor in Greater Cincinnati. We intend to do so by offering the best service and quality for a price that is fair to everyone. Meanwhile we ourselves will continue to train and learn about the latest home technologies and market trends so we can always offer our customers the best solutions available. We will back every job with a commitment to the quality our work and we will not rest until our customer is satisfied.
Thanks for considering Chris Hollon Construction for your next project!
- Chris Hollon
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in our service and would like a free quote, or you would simply like to inquire more information about our services please fill out the short form below and we will get in touch with you soon. Give us a call at 859.307.4895.