Decks are the new “outdoor room” for homeowners in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. During the summer, spring and fall months, families host gatherings, dine or play on their decks to enjoy the weather and experience the great outdoors…right at home!
Decks offer more benefits than simply providing you with a fun place to enjoy leisure time. Your deck and patio area add curb appeal, making your home very attractive. It also makes your home the most desirable one on the block if and when you want to sell.
Reasons to Consider Adding / Updating a Deck:
- Affordable: Homeowners are often surprised at how affordable it is to add or update a deck.
- Variety of weather-proof materials can be used: Decks last longer today thanks to new technology and updated, high quality materials.
- Increases home value: A home with a deck is usually more attractive to buyers than one without a deck.
- Endless design options: Your deck design can be as unique as your home – if you can imagine it, an experienced deck contractor can build it for you.
Quality and Revolutionary Materials
Decks can be built with a wide variety of materials, in creative shapes, sizes and designs. From wood to composite, deck contractors can create an outdoor masterpiece you’ll use for many years to come. In addition to looking at examples of other decks, explore some of the revolutionary materials being used for construction:
- Aluminum Railing Systems: Highly functional, durable and stylish aluminum railing system not only enhances the beauty of your deck but also keeps friends and family members safe. Aluminum railing won’t rust and can be designed to accommodate nearly any home style and color.
- Vinyl Railing: The latest in construction technology meets quality deck railings to create one of the most durable, resilient materials on the market. Vinyl Railing won’t stain, fade, rust and is resistant to mold, providing you with high quality beauty for little to no maintenance.
- Composite Decking: Preferred material used by Chris Hollon Construction, Composite Decking extends the life of the standard wood deck and can come with up to a 25 year stain and fade warranty from the manufacturer.
Chris Hollon Construction will always:
- Meet with you to understand your vision, discuss your budget and provide a free consultation.
- Provide architecture and design assistance adding outdoor and indoor curb appeal to realize your dream home.
- Commit to project kick-off and completion on time.
- Arrange for delivery of required materials. Ensure a skilled, trained and careful set of workers are assigned to your job.
- Maintain a clean job site. We keep in mind that it’s your home, not a construction zone.
- Direct on site team to clean up during and after the job is complete, taking care to dispose of waste in a safe and suitable manner.
- Follow up to ensure you are satisfied with the job done.
Timely and cost-efficient home improvements can maintain and increase the value of your Northern Kentucky or Cincinnati home. For a free home improvement consultation, contact Chris Hollon Construction online or call 859-307-4895 today.
Chris Hollon Construction is boldly committed to being the best home improvement contractor in Greater Cincinnati. We intend to do so by offering the best service and quality for a price that is fair to everyone. Meanwhile we ourselves will continue to train and learn about the latest home technologies and market trends so we can always offer our customers the best solutions available. We will back every job with a commitment to the quality our work and we will not rest until our customer is satisfied.
Thanks for considering Chris Hollon Construction for your next project!
- Chris Hollon
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in our service and would like a free quote, or you would simply like to inquire more information about our services please fill out the short form below and we will get in touch with you soon. Give us a call at 859.307.4895.
Chris Hollon Construction
2670 Crescent Springs Pike
Erlanger, KY 41017
Areas We Serve
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Middletown, Ohio
- Fairfield, Ohio
- Covington, Kentucky
- Mason, Ohio
- Florence, Kentucky
- Independence, Kentucky
- Oxford, Ohio
- Lebanon, Ohio
- Norwood, Ohio
- Springboro, Ohio
- Forest Park, Ohio
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Newport, Kentucky
- Sharonville, Ohio
- Blue Ash, Ohio
- Wilmington, Ohio
- Loveland, Ohio
- Springdale, Ohio
- Maysville, Kentucky