8 Signs That You May Need Roofing Services
A new roof may not be the most visible home improvement you can make, but possibly the most valuable. In addition to stopping leaks and gutter problems, roofing services can address additional issues through preventative maintenance like identifying areas of wear and tear, potential gutter issues and sections vulnerable to future leaks.
Every homeowner should know how to identify the 8 signs that indicate it may be time to call a roofing company:
- Areas of the roof are sagging
- Signs of water damage or leakage on the interior of your home
- Dark spots or trails across the ceiling dry wall
- You can see areas of light peeking through the roof into the interior of your home
- Signs of moisture, rot or mold
- Missing or broken shingles
- Loose material around the chimney, vents or pipes
- Massive amounts of shingle granules around the gutters
If you’ve found any of these signs, contact Chris Hollon Construction for roofing services. Call us at 859-307-4895 today.