Quality Kitchen Renovation & Bathroom Remodeling in Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati
A gorgeous kitchen and bath is what sells a home; if yours is still parked in the 1980s or even earlier, you may be due for home improvement and remodeling.
Aside from the desire to attract buyers at some point, a new kitchen with updated appliances and an intuitive layout will make your culinary delights more appealing. Plus, family and friends will enjoy quality time gathered comfortably around the kitchen hearth.
When it comes to a bathroom remodel you can transform your outdated bathroom to offer a spa-like, peaceful retreat – you are only limited by your imagination.
Even if you don’t plan to put your home on the market today, a kitchen and bath update will provide you and your family with years of enjoyment – an invaluable return on investment.
Ready to update your kitchen and bathroom? Contact Chris Hollon Construction. Call 859-307-4895 today. 5 Steps To a Beautiful New Kitchen & Bath Pre-planning your bath and kitchen update can help make the remodeling process run smoothly. Before engaging a home improvement contractor, go through these steps:
- Know what you can spend: before you shop for materials, define a budget so you can select appliances and materials you can afford
- Evaluate your style: the goal is to create a new kitchen & bath that complements your current style. Consider how the rest of your home is decorated to help guide you
- Look at other homes: have you seen kitchen or bath finishing and remodeling that you love? Take photos if you can or browse home interiors magazines to get an idea of the style, design and materials you would like to see in your home
- Learn more about appliances and materials: recognize the benefits of installing energy efficient appliances or durable and eco-friendly countertop surfaces
- Shop around to find the best home improvement contractor: Ask around for references and get estimates from a few recommended home improvement contractors. Don’t let price be the only factor that governs your final choice. Instead try to find a kitchen and bath remodeling professional who understands your vision of the planned renovations and can deliver accordingly