Decks are the new “outdoor room” for homeowners in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. During the summer, spring and fall months, families host gatherings, dine or play on their decks to enjoy the weather and experience the great outdoors…right at home!
Decks offer more benefits than simply providing you with a fun place to enjoy leisure time. Your deck and patio area add curb appeal, making your home very attractive. It also makes your home the most desirable one on the block if and when you want to sell.
Reasons to consider adding / updating a deck:
- Affordable: homeowners are often surprised at how affordable it is to add or update a deck
- Variety of weather-proof materials can be used: decks last longer today thanks to new technology and updated, high quality materials
- Increases home value: a home with a deck is usually more attractive to buyers than one without a deck
- Endless design options: your deck design can be as unique as your home – if you can imagine it, an experienced deck contractor can build it for you
To request a free quote for quality decks, contact Chris Hollon Construction. Call us at 859-307-4895 today.
Stunning Decks – Quality Materials, Latest Construction Technology
Decks can be built with a wide variety of materials, in creative shapes, sizes and designs. From wood to composite, deck contractors can create an outdoor masterpiece you’ll use for many years to come. In addition to looking at examples of other decks, explore some of the revolutionary materials being used for construction:
- Aluminum Railing Systems: highly functional, durable and stylish aluminum railing system not only enhances the beauty of your deck but also keeps friends and family members safe. Aluminum railing won’t rust and can be designed to accommodate nearly any home style and color
- Vinyl Railing: the latest in construction technology meets quality deck railings to create one of the most durable, resilient materials on the market. Vinyl Railing won’t stain, fade, rust and is resistant to mold, providing you with high quality beauty for little to no maintenance
- Composite Decking: preferred material used by Chris Hollon Construction, Composite Decking extends the life of the standard wood deck and can come with up to a 25 year stain and fade warranty from the manufacturer
At Chris Hollon Construction our commitment to quality and service is unmatched by other Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home improvement contractors. You’ll find our prices highly competitive. Our team has the knowledge and experience to work with the finest materials, applying quality craftsmanship and leveraging the latest in construction technology.
Contact Chris Hollon Construction to request a free quote for decks and patios.