5 Steps To a Beautiful New Kitchen & Bath
Pre-planning your bath and kitchen update can help make the remodeling process run smoothly. Before engaging a home improvement contractor, go through these steps:
- Know what you can spend: before you shop for materials, define a budget so you can select appliances and materials you can afford
- Evaluate your style: the goal is to create a new kitchen & bath that complements your current style. Consider how the rest of your home is decorated to help guide you
- Look at other homes: have you seen kitchen or bath finishing and remodeling that you love? Take photos if you can or browse home interiors magazines to get an idea of the style, design and materials you would like to see in your home
- Learn more about appliances and materials: recognize the benefits of installing energy efficient appliances or durable and eco-friendly countertop surfaces
- Shop around to find the best home improvement contractor: Ask around for references and get estimates from a few recommended home improvement contractors. Don’t let price be the only factor that governs your final choice. Instead try to find a kitchen and bath remodeling professional who understands your vision of the planned renovations and can deliver accordingly
Kitchen & bath remodels are important to helping you maintain the design integrity of your home and possible resale value down the road. Trust Chris Hollon Construction to deliver a customized solution using the highest quality appliances and materials for a competitive price.
Our work comes with a commitment to your satisfaction and we'd be happy to show you the broad portfolio of stunning kitchen & bath remodels we’ve done in the past.
Contact Chris Hollon Construction to request a free kitchen & bath consultation. Give us a call at 859-307-4895.