Replacing windows and doors is usually considered by homeowners when old, broken ones need to be replaced. Savvy homeowners in Greater Cincinnati, however, know the value of updating windows and doors to enjoy cost saving and energy efficiency benefits.
Home improvement and remodeling delivers greater value when you include elements such as new windows and doors:
- Reduced energy expenses: insulated, energy efficient doors and windows yield tremendous savings on energy costs – homeowners generally see between a 7% to 15% savings
- Receive a tax credit: EnergyStar® rated windows and doors allow homeowners to qualify for a tax credit equal to 10% of the product cost
- Increase home value: the front door is the face of your home – an updated door welcomes guests (and potential buyers). New windows can increase your home’s resale value as well
- Refreshes curb appeal: like a fresh coat of paint or renewed landscaping, new windows and doors can transform your home from “drab” to “fab”
To request a free quote for new windows & doors, contact Chris Hollon Construction. Give us a call at 859-307-4895 today.
Quality Windows and Doors Look Great, Save Money
When replacing windows and doors, go for quality and know that it is available at competitive prices. Consider the energy bill savings and tax credits compared to the price to determine which type of windows and doors are right for you. Chris Hollon Construction offers high quality products that include:
- Thermolock Hallmark Vinyl Windows: this preferred window may lower energy costs and meets AAMA structural performance requirements. Thermolock Windows are created from 100% PVC vinyl by global leader, Veka. These windows come with double panel insulated glass, beveled frame appearance and double night locks. We offer double hung, two and three lite sliders, picture windows and bay and bow windows. All Thermolock Windows come with a lifetime guarantee
- Midway Alliance Windows: created to accommodate a variety of window styles and sizes, Midway Windows apply InnovativE® glass technology along with Duralite® composite warm edge spacer so you use less energy to heat and cool your home
- Masonite Doors: designed to enhance the beauty of your home, Masonite Doors has been delivering inspiring door designs for 80 years – a tradition rooted in excellence
When you are ready to make an update, contact leading home improvement contractor inNorthern Kentucky and Cincinnati, Chris Hollon Construction. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service and materials for a competitive price. Every job has a lifetime guarantee. We have been awarded an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are an Angie’s List Preferred company. ServiceMagic rates us a Gold Ribbon service contractor.
Contact Chris Hollon Construction to request a free quote for windows & doors.