A roof is nothing to play around with. Choose the right roofing contractor and you have a roof that will last for twenty years or more. Otherwise, you have a headache that never ends. Best case, a few nails in the wrong place and you are faced with costly repairs. Worst case and your expensive investment disappears with the first big storm.
If you are looking for a roofing contractor in the Cincinnati area, your choice is Chris Hollon Construction, but how do you know if you need a new roof? Check for signs of a worn roof after any storm. Look for:
- Dripping water or wet insulation in the attic
- Water stains on ceilings in the upper floor
- Peeling paint on walls and ceilings
- Shingles that look worn or missing
- Large amounts of shingle granules in gutters or downspouts
Discovering a bad roof early is your best insurance against costly repairs. Factors that can affect the integrity of your roof include:
- Heat and ultraviolet rays from the sun
- Rain that backs up under shingles and rots underlayment
- High winds can lift shingles and blow rain and trash under them
- Falling limbs can damage shingles. Leaves can eventually lead to rot
- Wind can break or even remove shingles
Your Roofing Contractor in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
If in doubt, don’t delay. Chris Hollon will answer your call and set up an appointment to evaluate your roof. All roofs may look the same, but not so with a roofing contractor and there are many factors and considerations. A quality roofing contractor such as Chris Hollon will help you make the right choice for your. These factors include:
- Many styles, colors, durability, warranty and installations
- Architectural shingles provide a custom look and a longer life
- Special adhesives for areas subject to high winds
- Tile, rubber and steel roofs.
- Removal of the old roof and preparation for the new roof by a quality roofing contractor
This is a lot to take in. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone if you contact the best roofing contractor in the Cincinnati area – Chris Hollon Construction. Chris Hollon doesn’t just claim to be the best roofer; he has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, is an Angie’s List Preferred Company, and has earned a Top Rated Professional rating from HomeAdvisor. He earned these credentials for his family owned roofing business by providing quality work and standing behind it.
Chris Hollon will meet with you and bring his years of experience to help guide you. Then, he will commit to a start and completion date. Only high quality materials and qualified personnel will be used on your roof. He will ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum and your property is kept clean. Finally, he will follow up and stand behind the warranty on your new roof. These are the things that make Chris Hollon a great roofing contractor.
Don’t delay. Contact Chris Hollon Construction today and schedule a consultation about a new roof.