8 Signs That You May Need Roofing Services
A new roof may not be the most visible home improvement you can make, but possibly the most valuable. In addition to stopping leaks and gutter problems, roofing services can address additional issues through preventative maintenance like identifying areas of wear and tear, potential gutter issues and sections vulnerable to future leaks.
Every homeowner should know how to identify the 8 signs that indicate it may be time to call a roofing company:
- Areas of the roof are sagging
- Signs of water damage or leakage on the interior of your home
- Dark spots or trails across the ceiling dry wall
- You can see areas of light peeking through the roof into the interior of your home
- Signs of moisture, rot or mold
- Missing or broken shingles
- Loose material around the chimney, vents or pipes
- Massive amounts of shingle granules around the gutters
If you’ve found any of these signs, contact Chris Hollon Construction for roofing services. Call us at 859-307-4895 today.
Roofing Services and Solutions in Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati
Superior roofing services from Chris Hollon Construction provides a customized solution for a competitive price. We use only the highest quality materials to help extend the life of your roof, gutters and insulation:
- Gutter Solutions: we recommend 2 of the best gutter drainage protection systems on the market. One is Leaf Relief by Ply Gem, which is considered to be the most effective gutter protection available. The other is RapidFlow Gutter Drainage Protection, another quality system that keeps leaves and debris from clogging your gutters
- Ice Damming and Insulation: 2 systems are critical in helping prevent damaging ice damming (when snow melts on the roof, then refreezes near the gutters ultimately damaging your roof and shingles); proper attic insulation and ventilation. A properly vented roof will allow the attic temperature to stay cold enough to reduce edge melting and refreeze. A properly insulated attic, using blown-in AttiCat or another quality insulation system, will keep heat inside your home further reducing the chance that snow will melt and refreeze around the edges of your roof
- Shingles: we recommend 3 of the top shingling systems on the market. CertainTeed Landmark offers numerous shingle choices, exceptional warranty and high quality. GAF-Elk Roof Systems is the #1 preferred Timberline shingling system. Owens Corning Shingles require little to no maintenance and look beautiful throughout the year
Whether you need a new roof or gutter repair, all work comes with a lifetime guarantee – if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Contact Chris Hollon Construction to request a roofing services inspection. Call 859-307-4895 today. WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!