New Windows and Doors Deliver Energy Saving and Cost Benefits
Replacing windows and doors is usually considered by homeowners when old, broken ones need to be replaced. Savvy homeowners in Greater Cincinnati, however, know the value of updating windows and doors to enjoy cost saving and energy efficiency benefits.
Home improvement and remodeling delivers greater value when you include elements such as new windows and doors:
- Reduced energy expenses: insulated, energy efficient doors and windows yield tremendous savings on energy costs – homeowners generally see between a 7% to 15% savings
- Receive a tax credit: EnergyStar® rated windows and doors allow homeowners to qualify for a tax credit equal to 10% of the product cost
- Increase home value: the front door is the face of your home – an updated door welcomes guests (and potential buyers). New windows can increase your home’s resale value as well
- Refreshes curb appeal: like a fresh coat of paint or renewed landscaping, new windows and doors can transform your home from “drab” to “fab”
To request a free quote for new windows & doors, contact Chris Hollon Construction. Give us a call at 859-307-4895 today.
Quality Windows and Doors Look Great, Save Money
When replacing windows and doors, go for quality and know that it is available at competitive prices. Consider the energy bill savings and tax credits compared to the price to determine which type of windows and doors are right for you. Chris Hollon Construction offers high quality products that include:
- Thermolock Hallmark Vinyl Windows: this preferred window may lower energy costs and meets AAMA structural performance requirements. Thermolock Windows are created from 100% PVC vinyl by global leader, Veka. These windows come with double panel insulated glass, beveled frame appearance and double night locks. We offer double hung, two and three lite sliders, picture windows and bay and bow windows. All Thermolock Windows come with a lifetime guarantee
- Midway Alliance Windows: created to accommodate a variety of window styles and sizes, Midway Windows apply InnovativE® glass technology along with Duralite® composite warm edge spacer so you use less energy to heat and cool your home
- Masonite Doors: designed to enhance the beauty of your home, Masonite Doors has been delivering inspiring door designs for 80 years – a tradition rooted in excellence
When you are ready to make an update, contact leading home improvement contractor inNorthern Kentucky and Cincinnati, Chris Hollon Construction. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service and materials for a competitive price. Every job has a lifetime guarantee. We have been awarded an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are an Angie’s List Preferred company. ServiceMagic rates us a Gold Ribbon service contractor.
Contact Chris Hollon Construction to request a free quote for windows & doors.
Chris Hollon Construction prefers Hallmark Vinyl Windows by Thermolock, for all of his jobs in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati that involve window repair or replacement. Here is a bit of information regarding Thermlock’s Hallmark windows directly from their official website:
It’s time for new windows. There are many choices. You want your home to be unique, showcasing your style and flair. You desire the balance between quality and comfort, performance and beauty. Hallmark vinyl replacement windows from Thermolock truly meet all your needs.
We start with 100% PVC vinyl from Veka, a worldwide leader in window technology. Your maintenance-free Hallmark vinyl replacement windows will never need paint. Fusion welded corners mean that your Hallmark vinyl replacement windows frames and sashes will never pull apart.
Thermolock manufactures every Hallmark vinyl replacement window to fit the custom sized openings in your walls for a perfect fit every time. You design the look of your home by choosing from our wide range of window styles. We offer double hungs, two and three lite sliders, picture windows, and bay and bow windows. Thermolock also manufactures complmentary specialty shapes, casements, awnings, garden windows and patio doors to fulfill all your window needs.
Strong & Efficient. We don’t just say it. We prove it.
Thermolock has two decades of manufacturing experience and strives to exceed your expectations. All Hallmark vinyl replacement windows meet AAMA structural performance requirements and are rated by the National Fenestration Ratings Council for thermal efficiency. In fact, when ordered with an IntelliGlass package, Hallmark vinyl replacement windows qualify for the Energy Tax Credits of 2009/2010. Our transferrable Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees the window performance we promise.
- Fusion Welded Frame & Sash
- Double Paned Insulated Glass
- Intercept Warm Edge Spacer
- Maintenance Free Vinyl
- Beveled Frame Appearance
- Easy Clean Tilt-in Sashes
- True Sloped Sill
- Integral Ergonomic Lift Rail
- Full Width Interlock
- Double Night Locks
- Multiple Rows of Weatherstrip
- Constant Force Balance System
- Flush Mount Tilt Latches
- Beveled Sash Rails
- Die Cast Locks
- Aluminum Screen Frame
Hallmark vinyl replacement windows are designed to look fantastic and exceed performance reuqirements. Independent testing certifies Hallmark windows to excel at resisting air and water infiltration. Condensation and sound transmission are greatly reduced as well.
But, maximizing energy savings in the true hallmark of window performance. To achieve optimal energy efficiency, choose one of our IntelliGlass high-performance glazing systems.
Solar Control Low E glass has two separate microscopic layers of silver, which act as a mirror, reflecting heat back to its source. It also has a protective layer of titanium dioxide to give long life to the silver layers.
This keeps your home cooler in the summer, by reflecting solar heat away, and reduces the energy consumed by your air-conditioner.
It also keeps your home noticeably warmer in the winter by reflecting furnace heat back into your home.
Please see our IntelliGlass brochure, or visit www.intelli-glass.com for more details.
Plus, all Hallmark windows with an IntelliGlass high-performance glazing system carry the ENERGY STAR label for all regions of the USA. And, Hallmark windows with IntelliGlass meet the 30/30 Energy Tax Credit requirements for 2009 and 2010.
For total glass performance, choose to enhance your IntelliGlass package with ClimaGuard SPF. ClimaGuard SPF is the first glass technology to provide complete protection against harmful UV rays (ultraviolet radiation). Now you can protect your home furnishings from fading without sacrificing natural daylight.
ClimaGuard SPF blocks 99.9% of both UV-A and UV- radiation, yet lets visible light through.
Windows That Enhance Your Life for Your Lifetime
Alliance Window Systems windows and patio doors are specifically designed to meet the discerning needs of architects, builders, homeowners, and the changing needs of the residential building industry. The result is a high-performance series of vinyl windows that feature aesthetically integrated window styles, strength and durability.
Lifetime Window Warranty
The Assurance Plus® Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to any manufacturing defects and/or component failures. Read more…